Monday 10 November 2008

The George

Yeah..It's sunday again, my boss's family, colleagues and I went for a lunch at The George.
The George is a well known bar&restaurant in Chepstow, noon time will be restaurant and night time will be bar. It's located at the upper street from my restaurant. They used to have a special offer for lunch menu which is "2 meals for only £7", it's worth to eat and yummy as well..



Outdoor seats of the restaurant


Indoor seats of the restaurant







Lots of customers..



Menus and wine list..


This is the one..:P



Lots of choices...



That's my drink..Appletizer~


Me!!!



Aurther & Me..



Starter



Nachos





Cheese pasta&garlic breads


Green curry chicken



Grilled chicken with BBQ sauce



started...



The Remembrance Sunday






Trung (Vietnamese) & me



on our way to go home..







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home