Wednesday 10 December 2008

My working place - Shangri-la

I'm gonna show you guys the restaurant which i working in the UK. I do apologize for taking so long to show to you guys as i was waiting for the xmas decorations in my restaurant. So how's the environment? Looks very nice isn't?

Anyway, that's the most yummy Chinese restaurant in this town..OMG!!My manager will be happy if she hear this..hehe..This familly business is owed by a Malaysian and they have been migrated to UK for about 20 years.



Yes, it's called "Shangri-La" means "Paradise"



Along the St. Mary Street



This is a REAL xmas tree!!!



That's my uniform, seems familiar??



Nice atmosphere!!



Somemore tables..





Cheers~with the empty glass



I'll be a good-looking Chef one day~




A part of the kitchen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home