Wednesday 11 February 2009

Hoon's birthday at London

When I awake this morning, I've just realized that It was a heavy snow last night. I have an important date with my cousins and friend as all of us have to work during Chinese New Year, so this could consider as our "re-union day". However, that's also Kathy birthday, so just make it 2 in 1..hehe..I can tell u guys here, the cake was really nice and i had ate 2-3 pieces, those alcoholic stuffs just left to all of them.


On my way to London by coach




Guess it was a heavy snow everywhere..





Such a nice view~






Red lanterns..It's China Town at London




Happy Chinese New Year~





Cousins and Me





Mr. Giant~





Changing rooms in the Esprit





Pastisserie Valerie ~ Cakes House





White Chocolate Cake!!!!





I want all of it..










I love them!!!





In the bar





Tequila




Im having Smiroff Ice




That's what i waiting for..hehe..





Happy Birthday to Kathy~










I've forgot what it called..





Gonna fishish it before the fire goes off



I was just be a camera girl as i cant afford this..








Me and Dick, do we look alike?





XXX cocktail





We're ordered some snacks to share as all of us are starving





yum..yum..




Champagne



Birthday girl and Me



Birthday presents~White cloth from Me
~Necklace from Dick



Me and Yi




St Paul Cathedral
~ is the second biggeest dome in the world after St. Paul in Rome












Night view at the River Thames















Tower Bridge




The London Eye









Big Ben




The National Gallery




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home